Re-entry Program Volunteer Coordinator VISTA
Member Duties : The VISTA will create a volunteer recruitment and placement system utilizing a phased approach. Phases: research, design, program development, recruitment, training, placement and management. The VISTA will review past volunteer management efforts and determine volunteer needs. Tasks will include: creating written materials, developing organizational systems, constructing electronic marketing tools, and supporting efforts to create a robust volunteer program.
for more information And to apply all jobs see links below
Other important links:
– General information about being a VISTA: https://www.vistacampus.gov/how-apply-americorps-vista
– Step by step instruction to becoming a VISTA: Click Here
– Benefits: Click Here. Summary:
- The AmeriCorps VISTA living allowance for KY is $1,026.00/ month and $12,312.00/year (base pay of $472.20 before taxes every pay period).
- End of Service Award $1,800 (added to final two living allowance payments) OR Education Award $5,920 (voucher good for up to seven years).
- Healthcare benefit
- Child Care benefit for children under the age of 13.
- Student loan forbearance and deferment.
- GRE fee reduction
- College cost reduction.
- Personal, medical, parental, emergency leave.